The A Level syllabuses prepare learners for university study, which is why universities worldwide value and recognise Cambridge International AS & A Level qualifications.
Cambridge International AS & A Level develops learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills in:
- In-depth subject content
- Independent thinking
- Applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations
- Handling and evaluating different types of information source
- Thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
- Making judgements, recommendations and decisions
- Presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly
- Working and communicating in English.
Our school offers a number of subjects. This flexibility means we can build an individualised curriculum, and learners can choose to specialise in a particular subject area or study a range of subjects.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year. Most of the subjects that we offer can be started as a Cambridge International AS Level and extended to a Cambridge International A Level.
Students in grade 11 select four AS level subjects. At the beginning of grade 12 a student can drop one subject with the permission of the High School Principal.